Bella Hadid deleted an Instagram post after Selena Gomez commented on it
Eleven days ago, Selena Gomez surprised everyone by following Bella Hadid on Instagram . The two talented artists had followed each other on the social media platform in the past, but when Selena started dating Bella's ex, The Weeknd, they hit the "unfollow" button. It happens!
Bella still doesn't follow Selena back, but it seems like Selena is putting in the effort to befriend the supermodel by showing some support on social media. Selena liked one of Bella's posts and left a super sweet comment, writing, "Stunning."
But here's where it gets a little weird. After Selena double-tapped and left the comment, Hadid didn't respond to Gomez directly; instead, the model deleted the Instagram post entirely.
The screenshots of the singer’s comments spread like wildfire and after the post was taken down, they all seemed baffled wondering about the strains that still exist between the two.
Bella Hadid and The Weeknd have a long history, having most recently split after reconciling back in May 2018, and although there's no clear date the pair broke up again, they have been silent about one another on social media ever since.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- 10 patients die as lawyers’ protest intensifies at Lahore's Punjab ...01:37 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- IHC approves bail of Asif Ali Zardari on medical grounds12:50 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Meesha Shafi records her statement in harassment case12:39 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019