Karachi residents to get relief in electricity bills from next month
KARACHI – A major relief would be provided to electricity consumers in the country’s financial capital as K-Electric sought a price cut in two applications.
National Electric Power Regulatory Authority will conduct a public hearing on KE’s plea for a reduction in power tariff on November 30.
The reduction in electricity tariff will bring a relief of Rs3.1 billion to the customers of the port city.
Reports suggest that an Rs9.71 per unit cut in the power bills has been sought by the K-Electric in those two applications.
Around Rs7 per unit on account of quarterly fuel cost adjustment for the months from July to September besides demanding low-cost electricity on account of monthly fuel price adjustment for October.
Another ‘shock’ for power consumers as NEPRA ... 03:58 PM | 26 Oct, 2022
ISLAMABAD – The National Electric Power Regulatory Authority has notified another increase in electricity tariff ...
Earlier this month, NEPRA lowered the power tariff by Rs5.13 paisas per unit for K-Electric consumers.
- 'A tragedy': For the first time, Rabi Pirzada talks about her leaked ...02:22 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- PM Shehbaz approves early retirement of Lt Gen Faiz Hameed01:53 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Election process and football activities making rapid progress in ...01:29 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Balochistan police arrest PTI Senator Azam Swati over controversial ...12:35 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Shehnaaz Gill shares romantic photos with Vicky Kaushal09:22 PM | 1 Dec, 2022
- Shah Rukh Khan spotted performing Umrah08:31 PM | 1 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022
- Shehbaz Sharif, Imran Khan, Gen Bajwa named among world’s 500 most ...10:36 PM | 1 Nov, 2022