Stunning Stellars from PLBW 2017
Lahore yet again welcomed PFDC LO'real Bridal Week this weekend - the platform filled with fashion and festivity.
The extravaganza of brightly lit striking contrasts and vivid pastels made gorgeous ensembles with celebrities firing up the ramp. Here is a quick review of our favourite looks from the three day affair of glam and gltiz.
Gold by Reama Malik with Wasim Khan, Shamsa Hashwani, Shiza Hassan, and Ali Xeeshan.
Day one was a striking affair of reds, golds, and pretty solids.
Gold by Reama Malik with Wasim Khan did an exotic dance of strikingly gorgeous bright palettes adorned with classic traditional pieces of gold.
Shamsa Hashwani fused the east with the west - creating contemporary modern ensembles in 'Kolpona'.
Shiza Hassan displayed grandeur and poise as she went for a royale theme with delicate work and intricate details in a fusion of colours.
And lastly, the man of the night Ali Xeeshan had us hooked with his luxe display of modern Victorian and classic British Raj inspired collection 'Lasting Loyalty'.
Sana Safinaz, Misha Lakhani, Mahgul and Sania Maskatiya.
Day 2 was a pleasant reminiscent of both deja vu and fashion forward collections. The designers put forward the best of their modern day collections with a touch of ode to the past.
Sana Safinaz went with pretty pastels and modern elegance as we saw fusion of fabrics telling a modern tale with 'The Last of The Night'.
Misha Lakhani went all in with a bang. With her aesthetic showstopper look of Armeena Khan to her display of elegantly matching colour contrasts, she stole all of our hearts in 'Baghebahar'.
The serenity of cool and charming pastels with detail in design were the signature looks of Mahgul's 'Darya'.
The resham chaddar, the heirloom pieces - 'Samarkand' by Sania Maskatiya left us in absolute awe.
IVY, Nomi Ansari, Sair Shakira, Nickie Nina, Fahad Hussayn and Sadaf Fawad.
Day 3 was an extravaganza of celebrities lighting up the runway. Mahira, Fawad, Urwa, Mawra, Sajal, the Hocanes, and more - it was an aurora of stars on the ramp.
IVY with 'Rang-e-Perahan' featuring the Hocane sisters was an eclectic mix of contemporary and traditional techniques. This debut collection had all the immersion of fabrics done beautifully,
Maya Ali had us under her spell with Nomi Ansari's 'Qabool Hai'. Collaborating with Hamna Amir Jewellery, the art was the regale Mughal representation with floral motifs and miniature art.
The gorgeous Iman Ali walked for Saira Shakira 'Artemisia'. Exquisite modern outfits embellished with the designer's signature intricate designs added glamour to the night.
The beautiful onscreen couple Sajal Aly and Ahad Raza Mir walked for Nickie Nina's 'Adeena'. The collection was inspired by Ottoman art, and mixed with a modern twst of delicate motifs and vibrant pops of colours on solid backgrounds.
Fahad Hussayn with 'Hoshruba' really did take eveyone's breath away as he delved into the darker, seductive side of fashion. Also presenting menswear featuring Mekaal Zulfiqar, model and actress Amna Ilyas and musicians Ali Sethi and Zeb Bangash were Fahad's muse.
Last, but not the least, Sadaf Fawad's debut collection 'Elyana' formed a rainbow of metallic hues. Fawad Khan was there all along, adorably supporting his wife.
Take notes for the new season of bright, bold, and beautiful in bridal fashion this fall. We cannot wait to see what is in store for us.
Day 3 images of the ramp are provided by Kluchit. We thank them for the kind courtesy.
Follow us: https://www.instagram.com/dailypakistandp/
- 'Dollars will rain on the ground from a helicopter...' Pakistani ...11:48 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Senate resolution condemns misleading Google, Wikipedia search ...11:21 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Senate passes resolution against circulation of fake currency notes ...11:09 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Winter Sports Festival concludes in Naltar; GB Scouts and PAF ...10:53 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- COAS Bajwa, ISI chief call on PM Imran in Islamabad10:35 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Pehli Si Muhabbat crosses 2.2 million views in just one day after ...07:28 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- #Cannoli – Islamabad café rebrands its logo after facing severe ...07:14 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Bollywood pours in best wishes for Mrs. and Mr. Varun Dhawan06:50 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021