Sindh govt to pay for treatment of Pakistan’s second tallest man
KARACHI – The Sindh government has announced that it will bear the expenses of treatment of Pakistan’s second tallest man Naseer Soomro.
Daily Pakistan had raised the issue of Naseer Soomro's poor health a few days ago.
The 51-year-old man, who hails from Shikarpur district, is suffering from chronic lung disease.
According to a notification issued by the health department, Aga Khan University Hospital, Karachi has been asked to provide treatment to Soomro.
In 2018, his health deteriorated and he was put on a ventilator at a private hospital due to some breathing issues. Back in 2019, rumours had surfaced about his death.
Earlier this month, the Sindh government had announced Rs40 million for the treatment of veteran comedian Umar Sharif.
Sindh arranges airlift for legendary comedian ... 09:57 AM | 14 Sep, 2021
KARACHI – Pakistan’s legendary comedian Actor is all set to travel to the US as the Sindh government has ...
- JUI-F lawmaker Maulana Ayubi shares how to make alcohol ‘halal’ ...11:25 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- PCB celebrates Babar Azam’s birthday in style (VIDEO)10:59 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Aqeel, Bilal, Amna win double crowns in Sapphire Open National Tennis10:40 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Cooking oil prices increased by up to Rs110 per litre in utility ...10:22 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Zarnish Khan wants trolls to stop mocking Meera's English09:26 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Momal Sheikh leaves fans awestruck with latest pictures03:30 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam’s wife Sara Bharwana’s celebrates her birthday in style09:45 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021
- Celebrities who are gifted athletes05:57 PM | 5 Sep, 2021