L’Oréal Professionnel launches 'IT LOOKS 2017' in Islamabad
The tailor-made hair colors for the Spring Summer shows were Copper Foliage and Nude Beige. Last year’s incredibly popular IT Girl and recently announced local Spokesperson for L’Oréal Professionnel Hareem Farooq walked the show sporting the Copper Foliage along with model Rehmat Ajmal who was seen sporting the Nude Beige as the second IT Girl.
Featuring the hair looks for Spring/Summer, the idea was to inspire salons to learn the high fashion, edgy and inspirational IT LOOKS for 2017.
The event was opened by Tanzila Hashwani, Education Manager at L’Oreal Professionnel where she talked about the latest trends that came together to create IT LOOKS 2017. She spoke about how hair color is the new make-up and how the latest hair coloration trends are now inspired by make-up techniques like contouring, strobing amongst others. She then went to reveal the IT LOOKS 2017 with official images of Hareem Farooq in Copper Foliage and Rehmat Ajmal in Nude Beige followed by a short beauty film introducing IT LOOKS 2017.
L’Oréal Professionnel’s IT LOOKS for 2017 can be achieved at selected L’Oréal Professionnel partner hair salons across the country from 25th April and onwards. For further information about the IT LOOKS
- IHC orders removal of ex-ISI chief Durrani’s name from ECL04:53 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Twitter reacts to #PSL 2021 suspension04:25 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- PM Imran nominates Sadiq Sanjrani for Senate Chairmanship03:56 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Journalist Saadia Afzaal drops major clue about ‘marriage’ with ...03:30 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Pakistan Army, ISI chiefs discuss national security with PM Imran02:53 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Mahira Khan faces backlash for supporting Mera Jism Meri Marzi slogan02:05 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Deepika Padukone and Tiger Shroff accused of plagiarism07:21 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021