#DreamComeTrue: Engin Altan Duzyatan meets terminally ill Pakistani children
It’s all about giving back. Celebrities are loved by people across the globe, but it’s not a one-sided relationship. Stars such as Engin Altan Duzyatan, adores his fans right back, going out of his way to make sure his admirers know that they are equally loved through acts of kindness.
Turkish actor Engin Altan Duzyatan, best known for his role as Ertugrul, on Tuesday met three critically ill Pakistani children through Facebook live session.
The event, was organised by Make-A-Wish Foundation in Karachi, was attended by the Turkish Consul General Tolga Ucak and popular Pakistani celebrities.
Three children including Fizza Khuda Baksh, Sidra Khan, and Sohail Umer, expressed their desire to meet their favourite hero and the foundation made their dream come true.
"I am very happy to meet these children and soon will visit Pakistan to meet with my Pakistani brothers and sisters," Duzyatan said during his interaction with the kids.
Ertuğrul has been all the rage in Pakistan since the moment it aired on PTV and the love for it continues to grow everyday.
The Turkish series has become a major hit in Pakistan and has been lauded by audiences around the world.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Car-trailer collision claims five lives on M4-Motorway near Gojra10:56 AM | 20 Sep, 2020
- PML-N's Supremo Nawaz Sharif to virtually attend APC today10:14 AM | 20 Sep, 2020
- New common Expo Centers to be established in Punjab to boost ...09:36 AM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Three-day rituals of Baba Guru Nanak death anniversary start at ...08:46 AM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Indian journalist arrested for ‘passing sensitive information to ...08:21 AM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Queen Elizabeth strips disgraced Harvey Weinstein of top royal honour02:43 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Asim Abbasi apologises for copying French artist Malika Favre's work ...02:30 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy roped in to co-direct a Marvel film01:48 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020