No ties with Israel without peace for Palestinians, says Saudi Arabia
BERLIN: Saudi Arabia foreign minister, Prince Faisal bin Farhan, on Wednesday said that no diplomatic relations will be built with Israel until internationally recognised peace was achieved for Palestine.
He made the remarks during a press conference in Germany days after the UAE agreed to normalise ties with Israel. The agreement was hailed by US President Donald Trump as historic.
The foreign minister said that peace must be achieved with Palestinians, adding that all things are possible after it is achieved.
He added that Israel's unilateral policies of annexation and settlement building in West Bank prevent a two-state solution and a peace deal.
The minister added that the kingdom is committed to support 2002 Arab peace plan. It requires a settlement to the conflict before normalization.
- Pakistan Army inducts powerful VT-4 tanks with ultra-modern technology08:01 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Sigh of relief as Pakistan govt reduces prices of 94 lifesaving drugs07:45 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- NAB summons Maulana Fazlur Rehman in corruption, assets’ inquiry07:10 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Federal govt allowed Nawaz Sharif to go abroad, remarks IHC06:45 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Punjab educational boards announce Intermediate exams’ results06:39 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Alizeh Shah looks unrecognisable in her new purple hair05:25 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Armeena Khan praises spot person's amazing vocals03:30 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Madam Noor Jehan's house should be turned into a museum: Shaan Shahid02:07 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020