Petrol, diesel prices likely to be cut in March
Price of Petrol, which is currently available at Rs 71.25 per litre, is expected to reduced by Rs4 in March.
Similarly, the price of high speed diesel - Rs 75.79 - is likely to be slashed by Rs5, the sources told Daily Pakistan.
Earlier this month, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif had announced a reduction in PoL prices by Rs5 per liter on all categories of petroleum products including petrol and diesel.
Opposition parties have been criticising the government for its alleged failure to provide relief to citizens following the continuous decline in oil prices in the international market.
- Japan pledges nearly $39 million in assistance for Pakistan’s flood ...11:18 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Bangladesh stun India to clinch ODI series10:57 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Afghan Taliban publicly execute man for the first time since ...10:24 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Fire guts scores of stalls in Islamabad’s Sunday market09:44 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- PM's son Suleman Shehbaz set to return home after four years in ...09:26 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Newlyweds Azlan Shah and Warisha Khan share their beautiful love story09:00 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- ‘The Legend of Maula Jatt’ becomes Google’s most searched movie ...06:38 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Hira Mani slays fashion goals with friends in latest video07:57 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Top 10 most searched people on Google in Pakistan in 202206:07 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Pakistan's first female Supreme Court judge earns place in BBC '100 ...01:24 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022