Omar Sharif’s daughter passes away in Lahore
Umar Sharif's daughter, Hina Sharif passed away in Lahore last night, after suffering a brief illness.
Hira had been having kidney problems for a while and was admitted to a private hospital in Lahore.
Umer Sharif was on a three-month tour to the US at the time of the incident. He has cancelled all his engagements and is returning home to be close to his family.
Like all of Sharif’s children, Hira was also kept out of the limelight. She was the administrator of “Maa” Hospital in Orangi Town, area of Karachi.
Many celebrities have shared their condolences.
Stay tuned for more updates!
- Chinese girl smashes money pot to aid Pakistan combat Covid-1912:24 AM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Man self-immolates outside PM House in Islamabad08:57 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- How to fight with Coronavirus?07:43 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Karachiites thrash policemen for stopping Friday prayer06:45 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Zahid Ahmed apologises to the nation for choosing a script ‘so ...05:02 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- American pianist Ellis Marsalis dead at 85, fought coronavirus04:41 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Here's what PM Imran Khan has to say regarding Maria.B controversy04:31 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Mahira Khan urges people to donate to PM’s coronavirus relief fund04:11 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 Google searches in Pakistan for 201906:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019