Omar Sharif’s daughter passes away in Lahore
Umar Sharif's daughter, Hina Sharif passed away in Lahore last night, after suffering a brief illness.
Hira had been having kidney problems for a while and was admitted to a private hospital in Lahore.
Umer Sharif was on a three-month tour to the US at the time of the incident. He has cancelled all his engagements and is returning home to be close to his family.
Like all of Sharif’s children, Hira was also kept out of the limelight. She was the administrator of “Maa” Hospital in Orangi Town, area of Karachi.
Many celebrities have shared their condolences.
Stay tuned for more updates!
- Two Indian soldiers commit suicide in IOK01:49 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Usman Mukhtars short film 'Bench' wins at South Shore Film Festival ...01:32 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- China inks UN Arms Trade Treaty01:15 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan extends condolence with Turkey over deaths in fireworks ...12:22 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Model with Down syndrome featured in Gucci Beauty Campaign in Italian ...11:40 AM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Dreams are the first place where you see yourself as a successful ...05:39 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020