Comedian Farrukh Shah who impersonated as Imran Khan in TV shows dies of heart attack
LAHORE – Renowned Pakistani stage actor and comedian Farrukh Shah died of a heart attack on Wednesday.
The actor’s son said that his father suffered a cardiac arrest and died on his way to hospital.
The funeral prayers of Shah, who was famous for impersonating Prime Minister Imran Khan in various TV shows, were offered after Maghrib prayers.
He has been laid to rest in a graveyard in Lahore.
Family sources said he was facing financial problems after closure of theatres due to coronavirus pandemic.
- Teenage girl killed in Indian unprovoked ceasefire violations along ...04:01 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- PM Imran expresses pain and grief over loss of lives in Beirut ...03:36 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- India imposes curfew, restrictions in Occupied Kashmir to prevent ...02:09 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- If offered, I would love to work in Pakistan: Engin Altan Düzyatan01:53 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Saba Qamar, Bilal Ashraf & others grieve over the tragic explosions ...01:10 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020