Comedian Farrukh Shah who impersonated as Imran Khan in TV shows dies of heart attack
LAHORE – Renowned Pakistani stage actor and comedian Farrukh Shah died of a heart attack on Wednesday.
The actor’s son said that his father suffered a cardiac arrest and died on his way to hospital.
The funeral prayers of Shah, who was famous for impersonating Prime Minister Imran Khan in various TV shows, were offered after Maghrib prayers.
He has been laid to rest in a graveyard in Lahore.
Family sources said he was facing financial problems after closure of theatres due to coronavirus pandemic.
- Porto Montenegro’s BOKA Place – A Pioneering Urban-Inspired ...11:36 AM | 5 Mar, 2021
- Pakistan reports 52 new deaths from COVID-19 in last 24 hours10:37 AM | 5 Mar, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 05 March 202109:51 AM | 5 Mar, 2021
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-March-05- Updated ...09:35 AM | 5 Mar, 2021
- Jashan-e-Baharan Festival 2021 begins in Lahore09:18 AM | 5 Mar, 2021
- Hania Amir slammed for preaching self love with an Instagram filter10:20 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Humaima Malick hopes to wear a hijab for the rest of her life09:54 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021