PM Imran takes notice of illegal concrete construction in green areas
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan has directed the Interior Minister to establish complaint management system at every police station of the capital and make Islamabad a model safe and secure city.
Presiding over a meeting on civic amenities in the capital, he stressed capacity-building of Islamabad Police and taking steps according to the required needs relating to human resource.
Taking serious notice of illegal concrete construction in green areas of capital, the Prime Minister said action would be taken against those violating the CDA bye-laws.
- KSA indicates health standards as primary criteria for Hajj pilgrims03:10 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Gigi Hadid slams British Magazine claiming that she's 'disguising' ...02:42 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- LHC extends Shehbaz Sharif's bail in assets beyond means case02:09 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Sushant Singh Rajput's fan honors the late actor by naming a star ...12:44 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Model with Down syndrome featured in Gucci Beauty Campaign in Italian ...11:40 AM | 7 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020