PM Imran takes notice of illegal concrete construction in green areas
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan has directed the Interior Minister to establish complaint management system at every police station of the capital and make Islamabad a model safe and secure city.
Presiding over a meeting on civic amenities in the capital, he stressed capacity-building of Islamabad Police and taking steps according to the required needs relating to human resource.
Taking serious notice of illegal concrete construction in green areas of capital, the Prime Minister said action would be taken against those violating the CDA bye-laws.
- PAF C-130 aircraft carrying Zaireen from Dalbandin lands at Skardu ...01:36 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Govt trying to maintain balance between lockdown to prevent spread of ...12:15 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Lahore police sealed all the entry and exit points of the city11:42 AM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Zahid Ahmed apologises to the nation for choosing a script ‘so ...05:02 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- American pianist Ellis Marsalis dead at 85, fought coronavirus04:41 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Here's what PM Imran Khan has to say regarding Maria.B controversy04:31 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 Google searches in Pakistan for 201906:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019