Pakistan's climber Asad Memon first Asian to summit Mount Kilimanjaro in 20 hours
ISLAMABAD – A young climber Asad Memon has summited Mount Kilimanjaro, the highest peak on the continent of South Africa.
According to Memon, it took him 20 hours to complete the summit and return to the gate of Mount Kilimanjaro. The 23-year-old reached the finishing point at midnight between Feb 15-16 after climbing the Uhuru peak of Kilimanjaro.
View this post on Instagram
With the recent accomplishment, Asad Memon became the first Pakistani and Asian to summit Mount Kilimanjaro within 24 hours.
For Memon, the recent summit is the third mountain of his ‘Seven Summit Challenge’.
Last year, he had successfully climbed Aconcagua, the highest peak in the Americas, and hoisted the Pakistani flag at its top, located in Argentina.
Ali Sadpara and his son become first Pakistanis ... 10:04 PM | 5 Feb, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Famous mountaineer Mohammed Ali Sadpara, along with his son Sajid Sadpara and Iceland mountaineer ...
- Ex-PM Imran says nation watching neutrals’ role as crackdown ...04:09 PM | 24 May, 2022
- IHC bars police from harassing PTI leaders ahead of Azadi March03:28 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Disgraced former Pakistan skipper Salman Butt appointed Singapore ...03:04 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Sindh announces summer vacations for schools, colleges03:00 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Minal Khan's new selfies with shirtless Ahsan at beach go viral06:41 PM | 23 May, 2022
- Abrarul Haq slams Karan Johar for stealing ‘Nach Punjaban’05:54 PM | 23 May, 2022
- Watch - Indian singer Arijit Singh says he is coming to Pakistan05:30 PM | 23 May, 2022
- Dollar hits all-time high at Rs19212:45 PM | 12 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022