NAB files corruption reference against Sindh CM Murad
ISLAMABAD – The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) has filed a reference against Sindh Chief Minister Syed Murad Ali Shah over alleged misappropriation in misuse of power in provincial power projects.
The anti-corruption watchdog has also nominated 16 other suspects, including Omni group’s Abdul Majeed Ghani, in the reference, which has been filed with an accountability court in Islamabad.
The chief minister has been accused of issuing funds in violation of rules and regulations in Nooriabad Power Project and Sindh Transmission and Dispatch Company’s projects, causing loss to national exchequer.
- Leading property developer and Overseas Pakistani Commission Punjab ...06:48 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Pakistan clean sweep 3-match T20 series against Sri Lanka05:27 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Saba Qamar’s new dance video goes viral02:00 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022