NAB files corruption reference against Sindh CM Murad
ISLAMABAD – The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) has filed a reference against Sindh Chief Minister Syed Murad Ali Shah over alleged misappropriation in misuse of power in provincial power projects.
The anti-corruption watchdog has also nominated 16 other suspects, including Omni group’s Abdul Majeed Ghani, in the reference, which has been filed with an accountability court in Islamabad.
The chief minister has been accused of issuing funds in violation of rules and regulations in Nooriabad Power Project and Sindh Transmission and Dispatch Company’s projects, causing loss to national exchequer.
- Multan Sultans beat Peshawar Zalmi to win PSL 2021 title02:48 AM | 25 Jun, 2021
- Indian PM, Kashmiri leaders fail to reach consensus on any major issue11:05 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Germany pledges to enhance bilateral ties with Paksitan10:29 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- 2nd Tennis Lovers Punjab Open Tennis Championship 2021: Event ...09:56 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Hira Mani gives a sneak peek into her US trip06:17 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Britney Spears calls for end to 'abusive' conservatorship04:26 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan seeks explanation from HBO management for censoring PM ...11:02 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021