NAB files corruption reference against Sindh CM Murad
ISLAMABAD – The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) has filed a reference against Sindh Chief Minister Syed Murad Ali Shah over alleged misappropriation in misuse of power in provincial power projects.
The anti-corruption watchdog has also nominated 16 other suspects, including Omni group’s Abdul Majeed Ghani, in the reference, which has been filed with an accountability court in Islamabad.
The chief minister has been accused of issuing funds in violation of rules and regulations in Nooriabad Power Project and Sindh Transmission and Dispatch Company’s projects, causing loss to national exchequer.
- COVID-19 – Pakistan may delay reopening of cinemas, indoor weddings ...11:34 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- PM Imran shares pictures of late mother, wife Bushra on Women's Day11:13 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Ertugrul star Engin Altan shares message on International Women’s ...10:19 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Pakistan to roll out first Digital Media Advertising Policy soon09:51 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Tera Jism Meri Marzi – Ali Gul Pir and Eva B collaborate for ...07:40 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Aurat March 2021 aims to highlight bias in Pakistan’s healthcare ...08:40 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021