Tahir Rai made new IGP Balochistan
ISLAMABAD – The federal government on Tuesday appointed Muhammad Tahir Rai as Balochistan’s inspector general after transferring his predecessor Mohsin Hassan Butt.
A notification issued by the Cabinet Secretariat of the Establishment Division read that Rai has been transferred and posted as the Provincial Police Officer (PPO) Balochistan with immediate effect and until further orders.
Rai, who was previously serving as the additional IG of the Counter-Terrorism Department in Punjab, is a BS-21 officer of the Police Service of Pakistan.
- Vote of Confidence: Here's how procedure for a motion of confidence ...09:36 AM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Pakistan reports 1,714 new Covid-19 cases, 38 deaths08:45 AM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 06 March 202108:17 AM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Pakistan hosts roundtable discussion with ASEAN Heads of Missions11:35 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- Lahore college lecturer killed after kite string slits throat11:02 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- Adele and Simon Konecki finalise their divorce after two years09:13 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- 'Slumdog Millionaire' – Indian actor accused of sexual assault04:30 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- Feroze Khan wins Best Actor award for Ishqiya03:03 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021