Tahir Rai made new IGP Balochistan
ISLAMABAD – The federal government on Tuesday appointed Muhammad Tahir Rai as Balochistan’s inspector general after transferring his predecessor Mohsin Hassan Butt.
A notification issued by the Cabinet Secretariat of the Establishment Division read that Rai has been transferred and posted as the Provincial Police Officer (PPO) Balochistan with immediate effect and until further orders.
Rai, who was previously serving as the additional IG of the Counter-Terrorism Department in Punjab, is a BS-21 officer of the Police Service of Pakistan.
- Multan Sultans beat Peshawar Zalmi to win PSL 2021 title02:48 AM | 25 Jun, 2021
- Indian PM, Kashmiri leaders fail to reach consensus on any major issue11:05 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Germany pledges to enhance bilateral ties with Paksitan10:29 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- 2nd Tennis Lovers Punjab Open Tennis Championship 2021: Event ...09:56 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Hira Mani gives a sneak peek into her US trip06:17 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Britney Spears calls for end to 'abusive' conservatorship04:26 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan seeks explanation from HBO management for censoring PM ...11:02 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021