Reema Khan receives Covid-19 vaccine in US (VIDEO)
WASHINGTON – Pakistani actor Reema Khan has received a shot of coronavirus vaccine in the United States, where she is residing with her husband, a cardiologist, for several years now.
The 44-year-old also shared a video of her receiving the dose on her official Instragram account.
View this post on Instagram
"Finally Got the First #covid19 vaccine dose," she captioned the post.
Reema Khan, a Pakistani television host and former stage dancer, Lollywood film actress, director and producer, was one of the leading film actresses in Pakistan during 1990s. She has appeared in more than 200 films since making her debut in 1990 and has been recognised by Pakistan and Indian film critics for her acting.
She is also a recipient of the Pride of Performance Award for her contributions to Pakistani cinema.
Mahira Khan recovers from COVID-19 infection, ... 04:41 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
The Lollywood queen Mahira Khan had a busy year with shooting for the upcoming films Quaid-e-Azam Zindabad and ...
- Indian PM, Kashmiri leaders fail to reach consensus on any major issue11:05 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Germany pledges to enhance bilateral ties with Paksitan10:29 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- 2nd Tennis Lovers Punjab Open Tennis Championship 2021: Event ...09:56 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Argentina squad wish Leo Messi a happy birthday (VIDEO)09:34 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Poland pulls out troops from Afghanistan as NATO wrapping up 'largest ...08:52 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Britney Spears calls for end to 'abusive' conservatorship04:26 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Minissha Lamba talks about casting couch in Bollywood03:20 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan seeks explanation from HBO management for censoring PM ...11:02 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021