Reema Khan receives Covid-19 vaccine in US (VIDEO)
WASHINGTON – Pakistani actor Reema Khan has received a shot of coronavirus vaccine in the United States, where she is residing with her husband, a cardiologist, for several years now.
The 44-year-old also shared a video of her receiving the dose on her official Instragram account.
View this post on Instagram
"Finally Got the First #covid19 vaccine dose," she captioned the post.
Reema Khan, a Pakistani television host and former stage dancer, Lollywood film actress, director and producer, was one of the leading film actresses in Pakistan during 1990s. She has appeared in more than 200 films since making her debut in 1990 and has been recognised by Pakistan and Indian film critics for her acting.
She is also a recipient of the Pride of Performance Award for her contributions to Pakistani cinema.
Mahira Khan recovers from COVID-19 infection, ... 04:41 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
The Lollywood queen Mahira Khan had a busy year with shooting for the upcoming films Quaid-e-Azam Zindabad and ...
- Pakistan clean sweep 3-match T20 series against Sri Lanka05:27 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Pakistani delegation to visit India next week for talks on water ...04:54 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Former SC justice Maqbool Baqar top contender for NAB chairman post04:28 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Pakistani climber Kashif becomes world's youngest to scale all five ...04:00 PM | 28 May, 2022
- New Zealand PM pays tribute to Pakistan's Benazir Bhutto at Harvard07:07 PM | 27 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's bail plea in forest fire case dismissed by Islamabad ...06:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022