PTI demands removal of Sindh governor
Shireen Mizari, the spokesperson of the party, said the government should thoroughly investigate the allegation hurled by Saulat Mirza. No transparent interrogation is possible until Ishrat is holding such a powerful position, she added.
The governor, after his removal from the office, should be included the investigation, Mizari emphasised.
Earlier Saulat Mirza, the MQM activist whose execution is postponed for 72 hours, had claimed the governor Sindh have been protecting the MQM workers involved in criminal activities.
The governor has rejected the allegations anyhow.
Mirza also revealed that MQM Chief Altaf Hussain had ordered him to murder the former KESC head in 1997.
- Female Lawyer aerial firing clip goes viral on social media (VIDEO)09:28 AM | 30 Nov, 2020
- Live open market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...09:00 AM | 30 Nov, 2020
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 30 November 202008:30 AM | 30 Nov, 2020
- On the Wrong Side of History11:18 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- 'Young Imran Khan' in old photo09:04 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Islamabad plans open-air cinema for safe entertainment09:26 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- CokeStudio 2020 lineup revealed06:10 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020