Yasra Rizvi is being called out on her 'bad poetry'
People were questioning her ability to actually sympathize with women. She was being considered hypocritical.
Now a twitter trend against her has started. #TweetlikeYasra!
Her new poetry has made people go.. "WHAAAAT?"
People are trolling her on her bad poetry now in recent backlash against her. Even though we personally enjoy her poetry to the core! But this time, her poetry did kind of even make us wonder what was she thinking while writing it?
It seems like a sixth grader wrote it, whoops.
کون کہتا ہے کہ موت آئی تو مر جاؤں گا— Not Ordinary Mr Shelby ™ (@Farrukh_Shahzad) March 18, 2019
میں تو بھٹو ہوں سندھ نکل جاؤں گا#TweetLikeYasra
Yasra is a Pakistani actress well known for her phenomenal performances especially in drama serials such as ‘Mann Kay Moti” and “Kaash Aisa Ho” to name a few. The Manto actress has also been known to ruffle a few feathers with her bold statements and actions.
- Pakistan to introduce Asia's first ever e-passport service next year11:58 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Olaf Scholz takes over as German chancellor11:40 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Aurangabad 'honour killing': Indian teen arrested for beheading ...11:19 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Indian lover crashes ex-girlfriend's wedding ceremony in viral video11:03 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Earthquake jolts parts of Karachi10:40 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani filmmaker Samar Khan's 'Out Swing' wins at Sport Film ...05:30 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor and Aryan Khan among most searched celebrities in India03:00 PM | 8 Dec, 2021