Ruet-i-Hilal committee fixes Fitrana at Rs100 per person
According to Central Ruet-e-Hilal Committee chairman Mufti Muneeb-ur-Rehman, the minimum amount of Sadqa-e-Fitr and Fidya have been set 100 rupees per person for the year 2018.
With respect to oats, the amount for Fitrana will be Rs240, and dates and raisins will be Rs1600 and Rs1920, respectively.
In the previous years, the minimum amount for Sadqa-e-Fitr or Fitrana had also been set at Rs100 per head.
Islam obligates its followers to pay the required amount before offering the Eid prayers, so that the needy can also make timely use of that money.
- Snow leopard rescued after falling from cliff in Chitral08:29 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Saudi Arabia, Pakistan to promote cooperation in Customs, Tax fields08:00 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- PSL 2021, Match 10 – Islamabad United bat first against Peshawar ...07:24 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- “Work together or come have more tea,” Asad Umar to India on ...06:22 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- 'Chaar Darkht' – Ali Gul Pir trolls India in #FantasticTeaDay video05:14 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Agha Ali advises Alizeh Shah to be more concerned about her acting ...03:45 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Khel Khel Mein – Sajal Aly and Bilal Abbas team up for first time ...02:14 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021