Ruet-i-Hilal committee fixes Fitrana at Rs100 per person
According to Central Ruet-e-Hilal Committee chairman Mufti Muneeb-ur-Rehman, the minimum amount of Sadqa-e-Fitr and Fidya have been set 100 rupees per person for the year 2018.
With respect to oats, the amount for Fitrana will be Rs240, and dates and raisins will be Rs1600 and Rs1920, respectively.
In the previous years, the minimum amount for Sadqa-e-Fitr or Fitrana had also been set at Rs100 per head.
Islam obligates its followers to pay the required amount before offering the Eid prayers, so that the needy can also make timely use of that money.
- T20 World Cup: Oman win the toss and elect to field first against ...02:37 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- WATCH: PML-N’s Azma Bokhari slaps man who misbehaved with her at ...12:56 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- 'Professor' Mohammad Hafeez turns 4112:06 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Vicky Kaushal spills the beans on engagement plans with Katrina Kaif11:26 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Malala all praise for Adele on new single's release05:52 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021