Ruet-i-Hilal committee fixes Fitrana at Rs100 per person
According to Central Ruet-e-Hilal Committee chairman Mufti Muneeb-ur-Rehman, the minimum amount of Sadqa-e-Fitr and Fidya have been set 100 rupees per person for the year 2018.
With respect to oats, the amount for Fitrana will be Rs240, and dates and raisins will be Rs1600 and Rs1920, respectively.
In the previous years, the minimum amount for Sadqa-e-Fitr or Fitrana had also been set at Rs100 per head.
Islam obligates its followers to pay the required amount before offering the Eid prayers, so that the needy can also make timely use of that money.
- State Bank of Pakistan grants EMI License to Finja12:26 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Shilpa Shetty's husband Raj Kundra granted bail in pornography case ...12:10 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Karachi listed among least safe major cities in the EIU 2021 report11:34 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Saudi Arabia once again offers to mediate between Pakistan, India10:58 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Info Minister's brother Faisal Chaudhry made NAB prosecutor10:26 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Top PR, event management agencies announce Pakistan’s first council ...07:21 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Canadian vlogger Rosie Gabrielle wants everyone to know that Pakistan ...05:53 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Mathira claps back at trolls with an explosive statement: ‘Don’t ...04:57 PM | 20 Sep, 2021