ANP's Secretary General tests positive for coronavirus
PESHAWAR – The Secretary General of Awami National Party (ANP), Mian Iftikhar Hussain has been tested as coronavirus positive.
In a statement issued from Bacha Khan Markaz on Tuesday, ANP spokesman Zahid Khan confirmed that "Mian Iftikhar Hussain has isolated himself and now he is in quarantine."
The ANP spokesman has appealed the party workers to pray for early recovery of the secretary general and avoid visiting him in connections with offering condolence over the death of his brother as no member of his family was meeting anyone.
Hussain's brother Mian Mohammad Sarir recently died of coronavirus.
Ghulam Ahmed Bilour tests positive for COVID-19 08:36 PM | 18 May, 2020
ISLAMABAD – Awami National Party (ANP) leader Ghulam Ahmed Bilour was tested positive for the ...
- Wuhan returns to normal as world still battling pandemic01:31 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- UN advises staff not to travel on Pakistan-registered airlines01:13 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Caught on cam: Women thieves shoplift jewellery in Hafizabad (VIDEO)12:44 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- China directs pharma companies to accelerate export of Covid-19 ...11:59 AM | 23 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Sara Ali Khan swings into the weekend with style in Maldives03:56 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Pakistanis plan an ‘Urdu Mushaira’ outside Islamabad café as ...03:34 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Cannoli café manager gets job offers from Shahbaz Taseer and Karak ...05:59 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021