ANP's Secretary General tests positive for coronavirus
PESHAWAR – The Secretary General of Awami National Party (ANP), Mian Iftikhar Hussain has been tested as coronavirus positive.
In a statement issued from Bacha Khan Markaz on Tuesday, ANP spokesman Zahid Khan confirmed that "Mian Iftikhar Hussain has isolated himself and now he is in quarantine."
The ANP spokesman has appealed the party workers to pray for early recovery of the secretary general and avoid visiting him in connections with offering condolence over the death of his brother as no member of his family was meeting anyone.
Hussain's brother Mian Mohammad Sarir recently died of coronavirus.
Ghulam Ahmed Bilour tests positive for COVID-19 08:36 PM | 18 May, 2020
ISLAMABAD – Awami National Party (ANP) leader Ghulam Ahmed Bilour was tested positive for the ...
- Another Pakistani lawmaker tests positive for coronavirus06:43 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Pakistan, WB to ink $188 mln disaster resilience pact06:39 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Indian siege of Occupied Kashmir completes 300 days06:10 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Ex-SC judge to hear Umar Akmal’s appeal against PCB ban05:59 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 70,000 cases of coronavirus – 1,519 confirmed ...05:46 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020