Ghulam Ahmed Bilour tests positive for COVID-19
ISLAMABAD – Awami National Party (ANP) leader Ghulam Ahmed Bilour was tested positive for the novel coronavirus.
The former minister has been quite unwell for the past two days and showing symptoms, therefore, took a Covid-19 test that turned out to be positive, a private news channel reported on Monday while quoting Member of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Assembly Samar Bilour as saying.
She said that the ANP leader was observing self-isolated at his house.
- Islamabad United's Hassan Ali opts to stay for the remainder of PSL 601:45 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Sindh to announce budget worth Rs1.3 trillion tomorrow01:05 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Watch - Saudi Arabia introduces robots to distribute Zamzam water at ...12:28 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- 30-year-old Gujranwala man chopped to pieces for asking girl’s hand ...12:06 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Middle schools in KP closed for summer vacations till further notice11:36 AM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Hira Mani opens up about supporting Asim Azhar during recent ...05:40 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic leaves fans stunned with sizzling beach ...03:37 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Tiger Shroff’s mother Ayesha wishes Disha Patani on her birthday12:49 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021