Preity Zinta slams journalist for misinterpreting #metoo statement
Another celebrity who joined the brigade is Preity Zinta who shared her opinion about the much talked about movement in a recent interview. However, her comments did not go down well, and the actress later revealed that her statements were edited and taken out of context.
Really sad 2see how the interview Is edited to trivialis& be insensitive. Not everything is traction & as someone being interviewed I expected decency & maturity froma journalist @iFaridoon. I did 25 interviews that day & only yours turned out edited like this #dissappointed— Preity G Zinta (@realpreityzinta) November 19, 2018
On the other hand, talking about the movement, Preity Zinta had said, "I think It's important that this whole #MeToo Movement has started but it is also important that women use it for the right thing because there are men and women who would use the position of their power for their advantage. T
She further stated that " There is a small percentage of women that are using it, and they’re diluting the movement but there are also women who have gone through all these and we have heard so many stories in the industry."
What are your thoughts on this?
- Pakistan reduces import of Ozone depleting substances to 50pc11:52 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Opposition announces Pakistan Democratic Movement against ...11:34 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Khobragade's posting at Indian HC incommensurate with Pakistan's ...11:21 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- WAPDA opens jobs for locals in Gilgit-Baltistan10:59 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan Railways introduces two new trains10:21 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle make it to the list of Time’s 100 most ...01:14 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Keanu Reeves reveals that The Matrix 4 is to be a Love Story01:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- I learnt how to ride a bike for 'Quaid e Azam Zindabad': Mahira Khan06:11 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020