PM Imran directs ministries to adopt strategy to reduce prices of wheat, sugar
Addressing a press conference in the federal capital, she said the PM held a three-hour meeting on Friday with Chief Ministers of Punjab and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, chief secretaries and ministries of food, agriculture, statistics, commerce and industry and cane commissioners and asked them to adopt a comprehensive strategy on ways to reduce prices of essential commodities.
'Durust Daam': Islamabad admin launches app to ... 09:18 PM | 15 Oct, 2019
ISLAMABAD – The Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT) administration Tuesday launched a mobile App 'Durust Daam' (exact ...
The Prime Minister directed that people should be shielded from hikes in prices and availability of food items should be ensured, she told the reporters.
The price of wheat increased in the Sindh province after it failed to procure the commodity and its stocks depleted, she added.
- Daesh Karachi commander killed in Bajaur operation: ISPR11:16 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- GBLA-II: PPP workers clash with police over 'rigged' election results10:52 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- France forgives Pakistani minister for ‘insulting’ tweet10:00 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Gang of poachers smuggling Leopard skins busted in KPK08:41 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Does Meesha Shafi want to date Babar Azam?07:05 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Justin Bieber pens a beautiful 24th birthday message to wife Hailey ...03:43 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- YouTuber Umar Khan ties the knot03:15 PM | 23 Nov, 2020