India sponsoring terrorism in neighbouring countries: Tehmina Janjua
Ambassador Janjua said that more than seven hundred thousand Indian occupation personal are imposing, with complete impunity, a reign of terror against innocent Kashmiri civilians.
Ambassador remarked that India has flouted all international human and humanitarian law obligations and is sponsoring terrorism in its neighbouring countries.
Pakistan has given evidence to the UN Secretary General and International Community of Indian involvement in terrorist activities inside Pakistan.
She said these evidence also includes information about the links of Indian intelligence and security agencies with the Taliban.
Ambassador Janjua strongly emphasized the need for the Human Rights Council to respond to the deteriorating situation in the Occupied Kashmir.
She said that the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights' fact finding mission to Held Territory would show the world, the reality unfolding every day in the occupied valley.
- PCB unveils commentators for PSL 202205:02 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- 'Main Chala’ - Salman Khan shares the teaser of his latest music ...04:33 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021