India sponsoring terrorism in neighbouring countries: Tehmina Janjua
Ambassador Janjua said that more than seven hundred thousand Indian occupation personal are imposing, with complete impunity, a reign of terror against innocent Kashmiri civilians.
Ambassador remarked that India has flouted all international human and humanitarian law obligations and is sponsoring terrorism in its neighbouring countries.
Pakistan has given evidence to the UN Secretary General and International Community of Indian involvement in terrorist activities inside Pakistan.
She said these evidence also includes information about the links of Indian intelligence and security agencies with the Taliban.
Ambassador Janjua strongly emphasized the need for the Human Rights Council to respond to the deteriorating situation in the Occupied Kashmir.
She said that the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights' fact finding mission to Held Territory would show the world, the reality unfolding every day in the occupied valley.
- Pakistan proclaims new law to protect rights of journalists10:57 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Lt Gen Sarfraz Ali formally installed as Colonel Commandant of Azad ...09:07 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- British lawmakers laud Pakistan’s role in Afghanistan peace process08:29 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan issues visas to Indian pilgrims to visit Hindu shrine in ...07:53 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Aijaz Aslam's father passes away07:04 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Sarah Khan and Falak Shabir's new romantic video goes viral05:23 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Syra Yousuf spills the beans about co-parenting and divorce06:29 PM | 1 Dec, 2021