Indian ex Army Chief openly calls for creating 'suicide bombers' to attack Pakistan
A group of four insurgents had stormed Indian military base in Uri sector, Occupied Kashmir on Sunday morning. All of the attackers were killed in the encounter with Indian forces.
Commenting on the insurgent attack in Indian-held Kashmir, India's former military head went on to suggest Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi: "Let's building our own Fidayeen."
He further added that India should pay more attention to the Uri sector instead of the annual session of the United Nations General Assembly.
"The world has left us alone to resolve our problems today," he said while talking to NDTV's Barkha Dutt.
Earlier on Sunday, Indian Home Minister Rajnath Singh directly blamed Pakistan for the Uri attack, without presenting a single piece of evidence.
He even called Pakistan "a terrorist state," turning a blind eye to the atrocities of the Indian forces in Occupied Kashmir.
The valley has been under curfew since July 8, and during the time over 100 Kashmiri protesters were killed by the forces while thousands injured by the palette guns.
Pakistani Response to Indian Allegations
Responding to Indian blame game, Pakistan categorically dismissed the statement of Rajnath Singh.
Talking to PTV, Pakistani Foreign Office Spokesperson Nafees Zakaria said the Indian allegations against Pakistan were completely unfounded and irresponsible.
He said that Pakistan always sought concrete evidence from India to prove its accusations, but it failed to do so.
He said India had a history of blaming Pakistan immediately after a terror attack, which always proved wrong in investigations.
To a question, Nafees Zakaria said India is using different tactics to divert the world attention from the situation in the Occupied Kashmir.
It is also worth mentioning here that India has long waged a campaign of terror against Pakistan, supporting TTP and BLA to carry out mass murders of civillian population of Pakistan, as proven by admissions of various Indian terror agents captured in Pakistan, one of them being the high profile Commander of the Indian Navy, Kulbhushan Yadav.
Recent posturing by the Modi govt and the hawkish elements in Indian media have finally blown the lid of the Indian covert war against Pakistan where the Indian government does not even seem to care about keeping the operations 'covert'.
- Afghan immigrant arrested for serial killing of Pakistanis in US11:55 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Ayeza Khan shares pictures of reunion with cousins11:32 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Pakistani boxers 'slip away' in UK after Commonwealth Games conclude11:07 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Lollywood’s much-awaited ‘The Legend of Maula Jatt’ finally has ...07:25 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Hania Aamir in action to keep rainwater out of her Karachi apartment ...06:11 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022