Wiki Loves Monuments, Largest Photographic Competition, Has Returned To Pakistan!
With the support of UNESCO, Wiki Loves Monuments takes place annually throughout September, and has been taking place since 2010, being officially certified by the Guiness Book of World Records as the ‘Largest Photography Competition In History’.
It’s primary aim is to encourage people to preserve the world’ s cultural heritage sites digitally, and upload them to Wikipedia under a free license as opposed to ‘all rights reserved’, so that the photographs can be re-used to illustrate the relevant articles and be accessible by everyone freely.
So gear up and participate, all you Pakistani photographers!
Spread the word!
The competition is open for submissions until 30th September, 2016.
For more information, log onto http://www.wikilovesmonuments.org/
- PSL 2021, Match 10 – Peshawar Zalmi chase Islamabad United's ...08:59 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Snow leopard rescued after falling from cliff in Chitral08:29 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Saudi Arabia, Pakistan to promote cooperation in Customs, Tax fields08:00 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- 'Chaar Darkht' – Ali Gul Pir trolls India in #FantasticTeaDay video05:14 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Agha Ali advises Alizeh Shah to be more concerned about her acting ...03:45 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021