China to invest $15 billion in Pakistan' petrochemical sector
ISLAMABAD – Chinese companies have expressed their readiness to invest fifteen billion dollars in Pakistan's petrochemicals sector, according to a senior government official.
Federal Secretary Board of Investment, Fareeha Mazhar said that the Chinese companies would invest in the petrochemical sector in Gwadar, including the project of energy pipeline from Gwadar to China.
Talks are underway for investment in various projects related to Chinese investment in Pakistan, she told APP.
She hoped that in the future, Chinese companies would bring investment in Pakistan in the fields of energy, agriculture, tourism and other sectors.
Pakistan hikes petroleum prices by up to Rs5.92 ... 09:41 PM | 15 Sep, 2021
ISLAMABAD – The prices of petroleum products have been increased by up to Rs5.92 for remaining days of September ...
- PM Imran thanks MBS after Saudi Arabia revives $3bn support to ...12:28 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan observes Black Day, shows resolute support for Kashmiris11:49 AM | 27 Oct, 2021
- ‘Security issue resolved’: Fans mock Kiwis after Pakistan ...11:24 AM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Shoaib Akhtar quits PTV Sports over Nauman Niaz's 'obnoxious' ...10:55 AM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Twin cities' areas sealed to intercept TLP long march10:28 AM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Shaista Lodhi all set to become the new face of PTV's morning show04:59 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Birthday wishes pour in as Faysal Quraishi turns 4804:29 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Minal Khan shares glimpses of her Nathia Gali trip with Ahsan Mohsin ...06:00 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021