Here are tips to make you fight acne
Acne is major trouble these days for many of us. It is truly annoying and it takes a long time to leave you for good.
However, despite what you've somehow been led to believe for years and years, Vaseline does not, in fact, cause acne. Nor does it clog your pores or lead to breakouts or blackheads or any other scary skin problem. In fact, a layer of Vaseline could very possibly be the exact cure for your zits you've been looking for.
Here are other ways of getting rid of acne:
- Do ice the zit.
- Do apply a paste made of crushed aspirin.
- Don't pick your face.
- Don't overdry the affected area.
- Do tone down on toner.
- Do use makeup with salicylic acid.
- Don't wear makeup with pore-clogging ingredients.
Try out these tips and you will be on your way to get rid of acne.
- China expresses pleasure over Pakistan’s approval of ML-1 project11:50 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Biden picks Kamala Harris as his 2020 vice presidential running mate11:36 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Pillion riding banned in Sindh on Muharram 9, 1011:14 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan strongly condemns anti-Islam Facebook post by Indian ...10:07 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Hafeez quarantined in England for taking photo with 90-year-old lady ...09:10 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020