Which tea is the healthiest for you?
"Tea began as a medicine and grew into a beverage," writes 19th-century Japanese scholar Okakura Kakuzo in his infamous publication The Book of Tea . He stated a known fact! Tea is actually great for your health.
Drinking three to five cups of green tea per day seems to be optimal to reap the most health benefits. Very high doses may be problematic for some, but generally, green tea 's benefits far outweigh its risks. In fact, drinking more green tea may greatly improve your health.
The benefits of drinking water (at least 2 cups) first thing in the morning are plenty. So start your day with water and then have your first cup of chai!
- Iran ready to talks with Saudi Arabia, Gulf countries: Javad Zarif12:02 AM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Imran Khan discusses digital media with youth at PM House09:59 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- AJK snowfall: Neelum, Leepa, Bhedi declared calamity-hit areas09:50 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- FO summons Indian diplomat to reject mischievous portrayal of ...08:58 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- FM Qureshi reaches Qatar after conclusion of successful US visit08:51 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Jonas Brothers drop new video featuring their wives02:38 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Ahmed Ali Butt shares a star-studded selfie and we love it!01:47 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- 60-year-old held for swindling men online using niece’s picture01:30 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019