Which tea is the healthiest for you?
"Tea began as a medicine and grew into a beverage," writes 19th-century Japanese scholar Okakura Kakuzo in his infamous publication The Book of Tea. He stated a known fact! Tea is actually great for your health.
Drinking three to five cups of green tea per day seems to be optimal to reap the most health benefits. Very high doses may be problematic for some, but generally, green tea's benefits far outweigh its risks. In fact, drinking more green tea may greatly improve your health.
The benefits of drinking water (at least 2 cups) first thing in the morning are plenty. So start your day with water and then have your first cup of chai!
- UNSC expresses serious concern over current IIOJ&K situation03:10 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- PM Imran chairs CCI meeting in Islamabad02:30 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020