One martyred, four personnel wounded in IED blast along Pak-Afghan border
LANDI KOTAL - One soldier was martyred and four others wounded in an Improvised Explosive Device (IED) attack along Pakistan-Afghan border in Landi Kotal.
According to Director General, Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) Major General Asif Ghafoor, the attack on troops took place during fencing along the border near Kandao Sar Post in Landi Kotal.
The martyred soldier was identified as Lance Naik Taqdeer Ali Orakzai.
- Pakistan's rank drops by three spots in global corruption index04:20 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan conducts successful training launch of ballistic missile ...03:14 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Weinstein rape trial opens with clashing portrayals of ex-Hollywood ...01:31 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019