Amir Khan vs Canelo Alvarez venue revealed
The T-Mobile Arena will open on April 6 and on May 7 will host its first boxing event featuring Canelo and Khan, prominent website of boxing news www.boxingnewsonline.net reported on Saturday.
The mega-fight promises intense action between two of boxing's most popular and powerful fighters.
"The new T-Mobile Arena was clearly the perfect venue choice to host the battle that will be Canelo vs. Khan on May 7, said Golden Boy Promotions Chairman and CEO, Oscar De La Hoya."Boxing in Las Vegas is truly an exciting event, and the fans with tickets to the fight will be in for a treat watching the fight in this new, state-of-the-art venue."
Richard Sturm, president of Entertainment and Sports for MGM Resorts International, said, "As the newest sports and entertainment venue in Las Vegas, T-Mobile Arena was designed to host major boxing events including the first-ever fight featuring Canelo vs. Khan.
- Finance Minister Shaukat Tarin ‘to run for Senate’07:15 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 – Peshawar Zalmi take on Quetta Gladiators tonight06:41 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Saudi Arabia cancels Hajj for international pilgrims over COVID-19 ...06:11 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Waseem Abbas reflects on Mahira Khan-Firdous Jamal controversy04:44 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Shah Rukh Khan gets back to work for 'Pathan' shooting04:20 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021