Apple fixes 'Indian bug' with new iOS update
The new iOS 11.2.6 contains fix for ‘Telugu’ character bug which allowed users to send a specific Indian language (Telugu) character to another iPhone resulting in the application as well as device crash.
Apple iOS hit with Indian bug 03:02 PM | 16 Feb, 2018
CALIFORNIA – US tech giant Apple has faced a new bug in iOS 11.2.5, which effects iPhone messaging applications like ...
iOS 11.2.6 fixes the Indian character bug pic.twitter.com/ZCrYNVAu49— matteyeux 🥷🏻 (@matteyeux) February 19, 2018
Moving on, the release notes for the update reveal another change: fix for an issue where some third-party apps could fail to connect to external accessories.
- Three-day sports festival kicks off in Khalti Frozan Lake today12:05 AM | 28 Jan, 2021
- PM Imran, singer Shehzad Roy share views on promotion of education12:00 AM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Shafqat Mehmood green-lights launch of Single National Curriculum ...11:38 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Woman declared dead in Pakistan comes back to life, gets up and walks ...11:19 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Lifebuoy Partners with PCB as Official Hygiene Partner for 202111:00 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Natasha Ali shares her wedding pictures with fans07:43 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Faysal Qureshi reacts to news of couple confessing to sexually ...07:32 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Muneeb Butt shares a heartwarming father-son moment03:57 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021