Free passport for all Pakistanis soon, announces Sheikh Rasheed
ISLAMABAD – Interior Minister Sheikh Rashid Ahmed on Wednesday announced that first free of cost passport will be issued to all nationals soon as earlier an applicant had to pay Rs3,000 as normal fee for the passport.
Rashid, who is founder of Awami Muslim League (AML), stated this during his visit to Islamabad airport to inspect the facilities being provided to passengers, GNN reported.
He further said that the Directorate General of Immigration and Passport will issue 100,000 passports in a day, adding that validity of passport for labourers working in foreign countries has been increased to ten years.
The interior minister further said that any negligence in providing facilities to the passengers will not be tolerated, adding that overseas Pakistanis are our asset.
- Pakistan denies any 'understanding' with US on use of airspace12:30 AM | 24 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Defending champions West Indies take a shocking start ...11:15 PM | 23 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Cricket lovers in frenzy ahead of Pak vs India match10:35 PM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Resham celebrates birthday in style with friends and family03:59 PM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Inside Usman Mukhtar and Zunaira Inam's fairytale wedding07:05 PM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Ushna Shah's new bold photos set internet on fire04:56 PM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021