US Pakistan Business Council delegation meets Aizaz Chaudhry
A Pakistan American delegation called on him in Washington on Wednesday. US Congress Foreign Affairs Committee Tom Garrett was also present during the meeting.
Ambassador Aizaz Chaudhry briefed the delegation about improved economic and security situation in Pakistan.
Aizaz Chaudhry said security and economic situation has improved tremendously and new investment opportunities are opening up in Pakistan. He invited US businessmen to avail these new investment opportunities opening up in Pakistan.
Pakistan’s improving economic picture means that “the Koreans, the Turks, the European and corporate America are also coming in,” with energy plants being built along the nation’s southern coastline. “The next phase for us is to build a series of industrial zones,” he said. “We are expecting and attracting investments, and many of the European countries are particularly keen.-Online
- ‘Ghabrana Nahi Hai’ – Kashif Zameer reassures Pakistanis of ...11:49 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan’s NSA rejects claims of back-channel diplomacy with India ...11:17 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Birthday of Islamic caliph Ali Ibn Abi Talib tomorrow10:00 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan to remain on FATF's grey list till June 202109:44 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Ali Xeeshan and wife Myra welcome first baby06:36 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Yasir Hussain opens up about his remarks on Nausheen Shah08:24 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021