Qatar revises visa policy for Pakistan
According to the new policy, the passengers must have the valid passport for at least 6 months and a valid credit card.
Other instructions include:
- The passenger must have a confirmed return ticket.
- Passengers must provide a confirmed hotel reservation.
- Passengers arriving directly from Pakistan must have a certificate of vaccination against polio.
The visa will be granted for 30 days free of charge and can be extended to a similar period only once after return ticket's confirmation.
Previously, the passengers could take an amount equivalent of QAR5,000 and could enter the Middle Eastern country without a confirmed reservation.
Qatar had introduced the visa-free entry program last year for more than 80 countries including UK, USA, New Zealand, India, Malaysia, and Georgia.
In November 2016, the tiny kingdom introduced a free transit visa, which allows passengers of all nationalities transiting in Qatar for a minimum of five hours to stay in Qatar for up to 96 hours (four days). In May 2017, QTA and Qatar Airways launched +Qatar, a package which includes a free night’s stay in a five- or four-star hotel in Doha, alongside a complimentary transit visa.
- Pakistan joins Digital Cooperation Organisation as founding member11:58 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- COVID-19 — Pakistan bans in-flight meal service on domestic flights11:39 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Maryam Nawaz 'was given rat-contaminated food in Kot Lakhpat Jail'10:46 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- BISE Lahore announces Inter Part-2 Exam Result – Here's how to check10:26 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Urwa Hocane's father responds to 'separation' with Farhan Saeed07:25 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Nabeel Zuberi takes lead role in Aulaad05:29 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat surprised by secret admirer (VIDEO)05:21 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020