Five Pakistani judges suspended for violating code of conduct
They have been identified as Naeem Iqbal, Aurangzeb Khan, Jauhar Aijaz Ali, Shakeelur Rehman and Salma Irfan.
According to a notification issued by the high court on Friday, the judges have been suspended for three months and, if the allegations against them are proven, their employment will be terminated.
Islamabad judge removed from service for taking ... 09:06 AM | 16 Feb, 2018
ISLAMABAD - The Islamabad High Court on Thursday removed an additional district and sessions judge from service for ...
If their employment is terminated, the judges will not be entitled to any of the benefits they would have otherwise received, such as a pension.
- PDM may postpone rallies if PM Imran telephones Nawaz, Zardari12:11 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- PM Imran woos back Chaudhry brothers during Lahore visit11:42 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Pakistan 'should shake hands' with Israel, Mubashir Lucman tells ...11:31 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Marriyum Aurangzeb ditches crazy fan wanting a selfie (VIDEO)10:25 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020