Josh Peck didn't invite Drake Bell to his wedding, Has our childhood come to an end?
Drake Bell and Josh Beck were once two step-brothers who lit up the world like nobody else. They were polar opposites, but despite their many differences, eventually learned to become the best of friends. Fans saw two boys growing up into men, two legends, two heroes, who at any given time made audiences crack into fits of laughter.
But, when their show was brought to a curtain call on Nickelodeon along with the many movies they had churned out of their names, the stage went quiet. Josh, like a lot of others, lost a good amount of weight to boost up his self-esteem and spent the rest of his time apart from gym (we suppose) obsessing with Vine.
Drake, on the other hand, as we remember, was arrested once upon a time for drunk driving.
Of course though, they each had their various roles in film and television.
Over the weekend, we truly saw Josh come of age when he tied the knot on Saturday with longtime girlfriend Paige O'Brien. As part of this low key ceremony, Josh's Grandfathered co-stars John Stamos and Nicole Golfieri attended the event.
Such happy news! But, where is Drake? Last minute emergency? Busy writing songs?
But, where is Drake? Last minute emergency? Busy writing songs? Filming a new movie?
None of that, we have heard. He wasn't invited.
Drake Bell took to Twitter to post a few tweets, after which they were deleted.
Josh Peck got married yesterday and Drake Bell just tweeted this ? my favorite childhood tv show brothers pic.twitter.com/Xqq0AoLuOD
— Amber Leeann Secrest (@AmbySecrest) June 18, 2017
According to E! NEWS, he also wrote:
"Loyalty is key... ALWAYS remember where you came from"
Twitterati broke out on the microblogging platform...
Drake Bell not being invited to Josh Peck's wedding made me lose faith in lasting friendships. ?
— ʙᴇᴀʀ ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ (@ohdeosmio) June 19, 2017
Josh Peck just got married and Drake Bell wasn't invited. That's just sad.
— Marielle Lubo ✌️ (@ElleLubo) June 19, 2017
My dad is sad today because Josh Peck got married this weekend and didn't invite Drake Bell and he thought they were supposed to be brothers
— Tay (@TaylorRDarneal) June 18, 2017
josh peck didn't invite drake bell to his wedding pic.twitter.com/vcsYKStWz2
— lor ? (@happilykiwi) June 18, 2017
This is it. This is the end.
It seems like everything good from this life has washed away.
- ‘Spying attempt’ on Imran Khan foiled10:00 AM | 26 Jun, 2022
- Voting underway for first phase of local government elections in Sindh09:38 AM | 26 Jun, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:22 AM | 26 Jun, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 26 June 202209:08 AM | 26 Jun, 2022
- Pakistan rejects Indian attempts to host G20 meetings in occupied ...11:41 PM | 25 Jun, 2022
- ‘Captain America’ to miss his battle with aging iPhone 6s after ...08:09 PM | 25 Jun, 2022
- Wasim Akram talks about relationship, cricketing days and upcoming ...10:41 PM | 25 Jun, 2022
- Zarnish Khan tells interviewer why she got married at 1707:47 PM | 25 Jun, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022