Josh Peck didn't invite Drake Bell to his wedding, Has our childhood come to an end?
Drake Bell and Josh Beck were once two step-brothers who lit up the world like nobody else. They were polar opposites, but despite their many differences, eventually learned to become the best of friends. Fans saw two boys growing up into men, two legends, two heroes, who at any given time made audiences crack into fits of laughter.
But, when their show was brought to a curtain call on Nickelodeon along with the many movies they had churned out of their names, the stage went quiet. Josh, like a lot of others, lost a good amount of weight to boost up his self-esteem and spent the rest of his time apart from gym (we suppose) obsessing with Vine.
Drake, on the other hand, as we remember, was arrested once upon a time for drunk driving.
Of course though, they each had their various roles in film and television.
Over the weekend, we truly saw Josh come of age when he tied the knot on Saturday with longtime girlfriend Paige O'Brien. As part of this low key ceremony, Josh's Grandfathered co-stars John Stamos and Nicole Golfieri attended the event.
Such happy news! But, where is Drake? Last minute emergency? Busy writing songs?
But, where is Drake? Last minute emergency? Busy writing songs? Filming a new movie?
None of that, we have heard. He wasn't invited.
Drake Bell took to Twitter to post a few tweets, after which they were deleted.
Josh Peck got married yesterday and Drake Bell just tweeted this ? my favorite childhood tv show brothers pic.twitter.com/Xqq0AoLuOD
— Amber Leeann Secrest (@AmbySecrest) June 18, 2017
According to E! NEWS, he also wrote:
"Loyalty is key... ALWAYS remember where you came from"
Twitterati broke out on the microblogging platform...
Drake Bell not being invited to Josh Peck's wedding made me lose faith in lasting friendships. ?
— ʙᴇᴀʀ ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ (@ohdeosmio) June 19, 2017
Josh Peck just got married and Drake Bell wasn't invited. That's just sad.
— Marielle Lubo ✌️ (@ElleLubo) June 19, 2017
My dad is sad today because Josh Peck got married this weekend and didn't invite Drake Bell and he thought they were supposed to be brothers
— Tay (@TaylorRDarneal) June 18, 2017
josh peck didn't invite drake bell to his wedding pic.twitter.com/vcsYKStWz2
— lor ? (@happilykiwi) June 18, 2017
This is it. This is the end.
It seems like everything good from this life has washed away.
- Emirates announces first annual loss in 30 years11:59 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- AJK unveils Budget 2021-22 tomorrow11:30 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan allows AstraZeneca shots for expats under 4010:04 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Two injured as PTI, PML-N lawmakers toss copies of budget book at ...09:27 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan announces increase in petroleum prices09:15 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat wants the Muslim misrepresentation in movies to change05:10 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Lost Cause - Alizeh Shah is a Billie Eilish fan girl03:21 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021