Karachiites swarm outside Sarfaraz Ahmed's house upon victorious return
As soon as television channels began flickering news of Sarfaraz Ahmed's return to Karachi, preparations were started with his neighbourhood lit up and cleaned in a bid to give a rousing welcome to the triumphant captain.
The cricket-frenzy fans in the metropolis started gathering outside Sarfaraz's house even before his arrival to catch a glimpse of the captain who earned the title for Pakistan for the first time in history.
Sarfaraz, who visibly looked happy, joined in with the crowd and chanted 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans.
Goosebumps. Unreal scenes outside Sarfaraz house. Pakistan Zindabad 🇵🇰 pic.twitter.com/X2k6VEB67y— Osama. (@ashaqeens) June 20, 2017
Earlier, talking to newsmen at the Karachi international airport Sarfaraz thanked Almighty Allah for the victory and whole nation for praying.
- Islamabad police get Shahbaz Gill’s custody after hours-long ...09:16 AM | 18 Aug, 2022
- PAKvNED – Pakistan take on Netherlands in second ODI today08:44 AM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:26 AM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 18 August 202208:02 AM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022