Karachiites swarm outside Sarfaraz Ahmed's house upon victorious return
As soon as television channels began flickering news of Sarfaraz Ahmed's return to Karachi, preparations were started with his neighbourhood lit up and cleaned in a bid to give a rousing welcome to the triumphant captain.
The cricket-frenzy fans in the metropolis started gathering outside Sarfaraz's house even before his arrival to catch a glimpse of the captain who earned the title for Pakistan for the first time in history.
Sarfaraz, who visibly looked happy, joined in with the crowd and chanted 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans.
Goosebumps. Unreal scenes outside Sarfaraz house. Pakistan Zindabad 🇵🇰 pic.twitter.com/X2k6VEB67y— Osama. (@ashaqeens) June 20, 2017
Earlier, talking to newsmen at the Karachi international airport Sarfaraz thanked Almighty Allah for the victory and whole nation for praying.
- Search operation under way for missing French paraglider in Gilgit ...08:25 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani ace climber Shehroze Kashif rues lack of support after ...06:53 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Hassan Ali’s adorable birthday celebration with wife goes viral04:49 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Komal Baig blessed with a baby boy04:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022