Karachiites swarm outside Sarfaraz Ahmed's house upon victorious return
As soon as television channels began flickering news of Sarfaraz Ahmed's return to Karachi, preparations were started with his neighbourhood lit up and cleaned in a bid to give a rousing welcome to the triumphant captain.
The cricket-frenzy fans in the metropolis started gathering outside Sarfaraz's house even before his arrival to catch a glimpse of the captain who earned the title for Pakistan for the first time in history.
Sarfaraz, who visibly looked happy, joined in with the crowd and chanted 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans.
Goosebumps. Unreal scenes outside Sarfaraz house. Pakistan Zindabad 🇵🇰 pic.twitter.com/X2k6VEB67y— Osama. (@ashaqeens) June 20, 2017
Earlier, talking to newsmen at the Karachi international airport Sarfaraz thanked Almighty Allah for the victory and whole nation for praying.
- PM Imran congratulates newly-elected Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi10:12 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 – Islamabad United opt to field first against Multan ...08:18 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Matric students to prepare board exams through Exam Prep Master ...05:49 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Madhuri Dixit and Jaaved Jaaferi set the stage on fire with killer ...05:00 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Zara Noor Abbas lands in hot waters after latest photoshoot04:06 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021