Karachiites swarm outside Sarfaraz Ahmed's house upon victorious return
As soon as television channels began flickering news of Sarfaraz Ahmed's return to Karachi, preparations were started with his neighbourhood lit up and cleaned in a bid to give a rousing welcome to the triumphant captain.
The cricket-frenzy fans in the metropolis started gathering outside Sarfaraz's house even before his arrival to catch a glimpse of the captain who earned the title for Pakistan for the first time in history.
Sarfaraz, who visibly looked happy, joined in with the crowd and chanted 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans.
Goosebumps. Unreal scenes outside Sarfaraz house. Pakistan Zindabad 🇵🇰 pic.twitter.com/X2k6VEB67y— Osama. (@ashaqeens) June 20, 2017
Earlier, talking to newsmen at the Karachi international airport Sarfaraz thanked Almighty Allah for the victory and whole nation for praying.
- Pakistan Army Chief , Saudi FM discuss Afghan peace process, ...12:05 PM | 28 Jul, 2021
- State machinery in action in Gujranwala as Commissioner's pet dog ...11:35 AM | 28 Jul, 2021
- WATCH: Several cars swept away as cloudburst triggers flash flood in ...10:46 AM | 28 Jul, 2021
- Maya Ali celebrates birthday in style07:00 PM | 27 Jul, 2021
- Nora Fatehi sets temperature soaring with new dance video in saree05:31 PM | 27 Jul, 2021
- Sonya Hussyn hints at getting married soon04:32 PM | 27 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021