Judges posted in three accountability courts of Lahore and Multan
LAHORE - The Lahore High Court (LHC) on Friday placed services of three district and sessions judges (D&SJs) at the disposal of Federal government for their posting as judges in accountability courts of Lahore and Multan.
According to a LHC notification issued, the services of D&SJ Muhammad Akmal Khan and D&SJ Sajjad Ahmad were placed at the disposal of government for their further posting as Judge, Accountability Court III, and IV Lahore respectively.
The services of D&SJ Safdar Iqbal were placed at disposal of government for his further posting as Judge, Accountability Court, Multan.
The judges had been asked to assume charge of their new responsibilities by June 22.
It is pertinent to mention here that a number of high profile cases were pending before Lahore Accountability courts.
- Motorway police return lost wallet containing Rs35,000 to owner11:39 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- This Asian country is set to reopen mosques after 9-month ...10:40 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Biden picks two Kashmiri-American women for top positions at White ...10:13 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Another Gomal University professor dismissed over sexual harassment09:59 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- China to launch its first solar probe in 202209:42 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Bollywood remembers Sushant Singh Rajput on birth anniversary05:21 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Wedding festivities kick in for Bakhtawar-Mahmood as groom lands in ...04:36 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Netflix crosses 200 million subscribers06:39 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021