Bushra Ansari debunks rumors of Alamgir's death
On Friday evening, various reports of popular singer Alamgir's death were being circulated on social media.
Soon after the rumours surfaced, veteran TV star Bushra Ansari took to Instagram to share a video, where she can be seen inquiring the singer's health on a phone call.
Bushra's conversation with Alamgir, confirmed that he is alive and in good health.
“I was so scared when I came to know about the rumours,” the Deewar-e-shab actor says in the video, adding, “I’ve become habitual of you! Now that you have lived 100 years, you don’t have a right to die anymore”
“I’ve asked everyone to stop spreading false news. There are already so many sad incidents we have been hearing, I would never want to hear something like this,” Bushra went on.
“I love you and please, just stay safe,” she concluded the call.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- US aircraft carriers conduct drills in South China Sea08:59 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- OPPO launches the stellar more fun, more experience OPPO A11K – A ...08:46 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Sri Lanka minister offers ICC evidence 2011 World Cup was fixed08:17 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- $4k solid gold face mask for 'protection' against COVID-1908:06 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Over 300 cases of COVID-19 reported in Sindh Police in 2 days07:56 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- I appeal the President to help the needy artists of Pakistan: Ali ...02:22 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- I will go to court to lift the ban on PUBG: Wakar Zaqa06:31 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020