‘Friends’ reunion will resume shooting in August after coronavirus delay
After a short delay, the Friends cast are officially planning to resume the much awaited reunion special in August.
According to New York Times, Friends co-creator Marta Kauffman has announced that the shooting of the show will resume this summer. In a recent interview, she said, “We are hoping to be able to shoot in August, if all is well and there is no early second wave and the studio is open.”
All six main cast members, Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, David Schwimmer, Matthew Perry and Matt LeBlanc are expected to return.
The “Friends” reunion was originally slated to be released on HBO Max upon the streaming platform’s May 27 launch, but production was pushed back because of the coronavirus pandemic.
As HBO Max first announced, the special will be an unscripted event. However, Kauffman revealed that it will involve “ways of looking at this that doesn’t just feel like a mini-doc” and there will be “components that are fresh and new.”
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- 23 die in Norway after receiving first dose of Pfizer vaccine01:05 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Divine gesture – New Zealand captain pauses match to check out ...12:30 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Smart Office – Pakistan to launch WhatsApp-like app by June11:46 AM | 16 Jan, 2021
- UK refuses to deport Nawaz as arrest warrants have no ‘legal ...11:19 AM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Coronavirus: Pakistan reports 2,432 new cases, 45 deaths10:28 AM | 16 Jan, 2021
- What is the relationship between PM Imran Khan's wife Bushra Bibi and ...05:27 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- Mathira reveals about her relationship with ex-husband06:17 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- #2020InReview – Pakistan's initiatives in the year 202010:55 PM | 4 Jan, 2021