Is Fawad Khan making a comeback on TV?
The biggest rumour just broke out that heartthrob of the nation, superstar Fawad Khan will be making his grand comeback to TV with Hum TV's upcoming drama “Jo Bachay Hain Sang Samait Lo.”
The novel “Jo Bachay Hain Sang Samait Lo” by ace writer Farhat Ishtiaq will soon come on the television screen in the form of a drama.
The project was announced by the writer Farhat Ishtiaque last year, however, the shooting of the project is on halt due to the pandemic. The cast is not officially announced yet, but if Fawad Khan comes back to screens with it, it will definitely a treat for the viewers.
Fawad Khan rose to huge fame after the success of Hum TV’s drama serial “Humsafar” and “Zindagi Gulzar Hay”. After appearing in both of these super hit drama serials, Fawad is not seen on the television screens.
Are Sanam Saeed and Mohib Mirza getting married? ... 01:08 PM | 20 Jun, 2021
KARACHI – The marriage rumors of Pakistani actors Sanam Saeed and Mohib Mirza, who earlier divorced their ...
- Pakistan, Tajik FMs exchange views on bilateral ties, Afghanistan in ...05:18 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Serving Indian navy commander, 4 others arrested on espionage charges05:00 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Celebrities ecstatic after Pakistan’s victory against New Zealand ...04:36 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Babar Azam and Mohammad Rizwan achieve another feat in T20I cricket04:10 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Mohammad Amir, Harbhajan Singh exchange barbs during heated Twitter ...03:36 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal spark marriage rumours01:38 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam celebrates Pakistan's victory with electrifying anthem02:35 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Aryan Khan gets emotional on SRK and Gauri Khan’s 30th wedding ...09:35 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021