Elon Musk restores Donald Trump’s Twitter account
WASHINGTON – Twitter has restored the account of former US president Donald Trump days after after Elon Musk took over the social media company as its new owner.
An online poll was held by Musk to reinstate the Trump’s Twitter account. Out of total 230.7 million users, 15 million took part in the poll.
As per the results, 51.8 percent voters supported the restoration of the account while 48.2% opposed it.
Reinstate former President Trump— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 19, 2022
The former US president was followed by 88 million people on Twitter at the time when its account was blocked.
The development comes days after Trump expressed his resolve to take part in elections again.
In January 2021, Twitter permanently suspended Donald Trump’s account for the glorification of violence after his supporters attacked Capitol Hill. Four of the civilians and a police officer died amid the riots.
Twitter permanently bans Trump’s account 10:44 AM | 9 Jan, 2021
WASHINGTON – Twitter on Friday permanently suspended U.S. President Donald Trump’s account to prevent ...
- Adnan Siddiqui unimpressed with Indian remake of 'Aap Jaisa Koi'11:33 PM | 30 Nov, 2022
- Cristiano Ronaldo ‘signs record-breaking $207m per year contract ...11:11 PM | 30 Nov, 2022
- Decision to start first PAKvENG Test delayed till tomorrow10:31 PM | 30 Nov, 2022
- Pakistan decides to keep petrol, diesel prices unchanged10:15 PM | 30 Nov, 2022
- Aima Baig reveals her K-pop star look in new photos09:22 PM | 30 Nov, 2022
- Kriti Sanon quashes dating rumours with Prabhas06:21 PM | 30 Nov, 2022
- Ayeza Khan rocks chic look in new viral pictures05:00 PM | 30 Nov, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022
- Shehbaz Sharif, Imran Khan, Gen Bajwa named among world’s 500 most ...10:36 PM | 1 Nov, 2022