No law, no order: India cancels World Kabaddi Cup 2015
In view of the worst law and order situation and various other reasons, Punjab Government today cancelled upcoming World Kabaddi Cup, Punjab Tribune reported.
In an embarrassment to the Punjab Government, most of the Kabaddi Federation denied to send their teams in protest against the sacrilege of the “Bir” of Guru Granth Sahib, sources said that key federations including of Canada, USA and England have expressed their resentment to the Indian government, which forced it to cancel the upcoming Kabaddi Cup.
- ISI chief to be appointed before next Friday as matter settled ...03:25 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Oman win the toss and elect to field first against ...02:37 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- WATCH: PML-N’s Azma Bokhari slaps man who misbehaved with her at ...12:56 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Vicky Kaushal spills the beans on engagement plans with Katrina Kaif11:26 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Malala all praise for Adele on new single's release05:52 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021