Facebook introduces food ordering feature
World’s leading social media network said users in the United States (US) would be able to order food through the Facebook pages of restaurants starting on Wednesday.
The enterprise has seen part of Facebook’s effort to link users and jobs.
After addition of a new feature, users will likewise be capable of obtaining quotes from businesses, purchasing film tickets and book appointments at spas and salons, Facebook said in a weblog spot.
Before this month, Facebook launched “Marketplace”, a program that allows people to buy and sell items locally.
Facebook, which has about 1.7 billion monthly active users, also said on Wednesday it would add a “recommendations” feature that will allow users to share recommendations on such things as places to eat.
- Pakistan pacer Shaheen Shah Afridi and Shahid Afridi's daugher to get ...09:23 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Pakistani forces kill eight terrorists including 3 commanders in ...08:26 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge - Two more goof-ups from the timeless ...08:00 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Changing Obesity Leadership Forum held to mark the World Obesity Day07:41 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Ertugrul’s Engin Altan receives Indian Television Academy Award05:18 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife wishes to reconcile for their children04:21 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021