Snoop Dogg lambasts Trump with 'Make America Crip Again'
“This is still Amerikkka with the k’s, believe that,” raps Snoop Dogg, referring to the white supremacist Ku Klux Klan, before he raps “We’re gonna make America crip again.”
While the song appears to be making a political statement, Snoop said "it's just good music," adding , "Certain people feel like we should make America 'great again,' but that time they’re referring to always takes me back to separation and segregation so I'd rather 'Make America Crip Again.'"
In his statement, Snoop also said, "In my lifetime, that’s when young black men in impoverished areas organized to help their communities and to take care of their own because society basically left them for dead. A lot of people glorify the gang-banging and violence but forget that in the beginning, the Crip's main and sole purpose was to be the reflection of the Black Panthers. They looked after kids, provided after-school activities, fed them and stepped in as role models and father figures."
The song is from Snoop’s upcoming EP of the same name which will be released on October 27, 2017.
Follow us: https://www.instagram.com/dailypakistandp/
- Naseem Shah ruled out of England home series after contracting ...01:44 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Reporter goes viral for protecting mic with condom during Hurricane ...01:28 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- PIA directs cabin crew to wear undergarments to 'look professional'01:05 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- ‘Pasoori’ famed Pakistani singer Ali Sethi makes it to Time100 ...12:16 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- COAS Bajwa inaugurates Chaklala Cricket Ground11:44 AM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Probe initiated as TikTok star’s video inside PCB headquarters ...10:19 AM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Nasir Adeeb reveals script-writing fee for Maula Jatt11:59 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Kinza Hashmi and Ameer Gilani gear up for new project09:23 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022