TTP commander killed in security forces operation in North Waziristan: ISPR
RAWALPINDI – Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan commander Safiullah was killed during an operation in North Waziristan's Mir Ali, the military media wing said Monday.
A statement issued by Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said the development came as security forces conducted an Intelligence Based Operation on the reported presence of terrorists.
The terrorist commander, who was involved in killing four women of NGO in Feb 2021 and killing FWO engineers, was killed during the security forces operation.
The infamous militant was remained involved in other activities including kidnapping for ransom, extortion and other offences. Weapons and ammunition in large quantities were obtained from the notorious commander, the statement added.
Earlier this month, one terrorist was killed while six of the suspected militants were apprehended in an intelligence-based operation (IBO) conducted by security forces in the North Waziristan district.
Terrorist killed, six arrested in North ... 09:48 AM | 11 Sep, 2021
BANNU – One terrorist was killed while six of the suspected militants were apprehended in an intelligence-based ...
- Cooking oil prices increased by up to Rs110 per litre in utility ...10:22 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- India invites Pakistan, other regional powers for NSA-level talks on ...09:00 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- World’s largest copy of Quran being made in Pakistan07:52 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Momal Sheikh leaves fans awestruck with latest pictures03:30 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021
- Celebrities who are gifted athletes05:57 PM | 5 Sep, 2021