'Parwaaz Hai Junoon' rescheduled to release this Eid ul Adha
But yesterday a statement was released by HUM films that say as, “Due to unavoidable circumstances, we are canceling the Karachi premiere. All other events and release date of the film remains unchanged.”
Addressing the cancellation of the Karachi premiere, the chairman of Central Board of Film Censors (CBFC) Danyal Gillani stated, “Earlier, the full board hadn’t reviewed the film. We have now sent it forward to the entire board to watch.”
He then tweeted, “Parwaaz Hai Junoon has been cleared by CBFC after being reviewed by the full board.”
The movie is not delayed and a source had mentioned that there might be a few cuts, however, Ikram confirmed that it will be released without any changes.
He further added that earlier there were some concerns which were not communicated to the production company. “The board has reviewed the film again and passed it uncut,” shared Ikram.
- U19 World Cup: Pakistan beat Afghanistan by 24 runs11:59 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Gold price jumps Rs700 per tola in Pakistan10:22 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan revises up 2020-21 economic growth rate at 5.37%09:50 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- ‘Bismillah’ – Sharmila Faruqui files cybercrime complaint ...06:49 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- 'Kana Yaari' – Coke Studio's hijabi rapper Eva B wins hearts07:31 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021