Accused in CSS paper leak case confesses to crime
The Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) has contacted multiple banks in order to obtain the details about the bank accounts of the accused identified as Khalid Hussain.
Hussain, who was arrested a few days ago, also admitted that he was involved in leaking papers of different departments including FIA and Customs.
The accused happens to be the Assistant Director of Federal Public Service Commission Balochistan and is being investigated for his crime which has put at stake the credibility of the commission.
The development comes at a time when CSS exams are being held in major cities across the country, including Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Quetta and Peshawar.
The aspirants of bureaucracy are judged through the creme-de-le-creme CSS exam to be a part of the executive branch of the state. The passing ratio hovers around 2 percent, implying the standard of the exam.
- Punjab junior tennis championship inaugurated by Rashid Malik11:11 AM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan remembers Kargil war hero Karnal Sher Khan on 23rd martyrdom ...10:47 AM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Bushra Iqbal shares nostalgic video on late Aamir Liaquat Hussain's ...10:28 AM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s Covid-19 positivity ratio drops to 3.45%09:59 AM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Six killed, 24 injured in shooting during US July 4 parade09:34 AM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Ali Tariq, Alizeh Shah tease fans about upcoming project08:35 PM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Merub Ali’s cute interaction with Sarah Khan’s daughter wins over ...07:10 PM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Shehnaaz Gill’s Punjabi version of ‘We Don’t Talk Anymore’ ...07:53 PM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022