Accused in CSS paper leak case confesses to crime
The Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) has contacted multiple banks in order to obtain the details about the bank accounts of the accused identified as Khalid Hussain.
Hussain, who was arrested a few days ago, also admitted that he was involved in leaking papers of different departments including FIA and Customs.
The accused happens to be the Assistant Director of Federal Public Service Commission Balochistan and is being investigated for his crime which has put at stake the credibility of the commission.
The development comes at a time when CSS exams are being held in major cities across the country, including Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Quetta and Peshawar.
The aspirants of bureaucracy are judged through the creme-de-le-creme CSS exam to be a part of the executive branch of the state. The passing ratio hovers around 2 percent, implying the standard of the exam.
- Pakistan pacer Shaheen Shah Afridi and Shahid Afridi's daugher to get ...09:23 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Pakistani forces kill eight terrorists including 3 commanders in ...08:26 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge - Two more goof-ups from the timeless ...08:00 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Changing Obesity Leadership Forum held to mark the World Obesity Day07:41 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Ertugrul’s Engin Altan receives Indian Television Academy Award05:18 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife wishes to reconcile for their children04:21 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021