Mindshare Pakistan takes a big leap into machine learning & artificial intelligence
When it comes to executing innovative ideas, you’d always find Mindshare Pakistan topping the leaderboard. The undisputed leaders of the media world have earned a reputation as the pioneers and trailblazers. As a leader in the industry, Mindshare Pakistan has traditionally strived to take responsibility in pursuing new ventures, in a bid to help build the market towards more optimal solutions.
These innovations have set the bar so high for contemporaries of Mindshare Pakistan. Advances as such are unheard of in the global space let alone within Pakistan. Mindshare with its work has positioned Pakistan as a thought leader globally, earning the company and the country much acclaim.
Commenting on this remarkable feat, Fouad Hussain, CEO GroupM Pakistan, stated:
“Innovation is the most integral pillar of our company. We’ve created an ecosystem that enables us to be brave in our choices and as a result GroupM has always managed to stay ahead. With us offering solutions that no other player the industry can even think of. And with this we plan on winning client trust and swelling up our portfolio.”
The first feather in the Mindshare Data Innovation hat is their state of the art Planning Automation Tools, MSypher&Minstein.These tools have been designed with an in-depth analysis of the needs of local clients, industry and media environment. Fully equipped to churn out over hundreds of strategic permutations and combinations for a media roll out. In an industry governed by data, efficiencies and metrics, these tools facilitate informed strategic decision making. These tools help in providing meaningful information and insights for making business decisions, while simultaneously improving efficiencies and optimizations of the processes exponentially.
Mindshare Pakistan is also breaking the shackles of lengthy and tiresome procedures with the introduction of a groundbreaking piece of Artificial Intelligence. The media giants have announced the introduction of Pakistan’s first ever AI powered digital resource.
The AI Planner holds the capacity to store, read through and analyze extremely large sets of data. Among its most ingenious abilities are predictive and prescriptive analysis. This tool is all set to become the biggest gun in Mindshare’s arsenal by being an absolute client favorite. This tool, 24x7, would be at client’s disposal helping them mine information.
Speaking on the subject, Mindshare Pakistan’s General Manager, Agha Zohaib said:
“While others are fearing the challenges the new era of data would bring, we are taking on these challenges head on. Big data analytics and Artificial Intelligence are our strongest tools for whatever lies ahead. And we intend to continue taking these innovations a notch up in days to come.”
The tools are a true embodiment of the impact technology is expected to make in our lives, businesses and society. The age of tech is here, and while many industries struggle to find their balance, Mindshare Pakistan has taken a leap into it.
- Several arrested in Pakistan’s first case of Bitcoin extortion02:45 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Shahid Afridi’s family responds to reports of daughter’s ...01:55 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Netizens figure out why Shaheen Afridi didn’t celebrate boom ...12:15 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Two Pakistan Navy employees martyred in Gwadar attack11:34 AM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Canadian biker girl Rosie Gabrielle ties the knot with Pakistani ...10:16 AM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge - Two more goof-ups from the timeless ...08:00 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Ertugrul’s Engin Altan receives Indian Television Academy Award05:18 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021