OIC condemns an Israeli raid on Al-Aqsa Mosque
In a statement, the OIC said this is a provocation to sentiments of the Muslim nation and a flagrant violation of international resolutions and charter.
The OIC also reiterated that Al-Aqsa Mosque is a place of worship to Muslims only.
The Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) is an international organization founded in 1969, consisting of 57 member states, with 40 countries being Muslim Majority countries.
Earlier, Israeli forces raided Palestinian Muslims worshipers inside the Al-Aqsa Mosque leaving many of people injured while arresting several others.
The raid came two days after Israeli police on Sunday temporarily shut the Al-Aqsa’s Al-Rahma Gate, triggering Palestinian protests the following day.
- #UK #CDS calls on #PakistanArmyChief, discusses #AfghanPeace process, ...12:05 PM | 9 Mar, 2021
- Biden nominates two female generals to lead military commands11:50 AM | 9 Mar, 2021
- Toll plaza staff beat up FIA officer for ‘not paying’ toll tax11:10 AM | 9 Mar, 2021
- WATCH – Peshawar Zalmi’s Darren Sammy hits the streets of Lahore ...10:40 AM | 9 Mar, 2021
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-March-09- Updated ...10:20 AM | 9 Mar, 2021
- Tera Jism Meri Marzi – Ali Gul Pir and Eva B collaborate for ...07:40 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Aurat March 2021 aims to highlight bias in Pakistan’s healthcare ...08:40 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Netflix introduces 'Fast Laughs' for quick laughter10:57 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021